Terms & Conditions of Warranty On Safety Service
These are the terms and conditions for the Gold safety service which we offer an optional 24 month warranty.
The warranties covered by MRCR in this statement apply exclusively to Ilve and Bertazzoni Range cookers that are serviced under our Gold Safety Service Contract.
MRCR Ltd will replace parts free of charge if they fail within the 12-month period.
Labour will be covered for a 12 month / 24 month period depending on the contract purchased.
(24 month warranties will only be offered on appliances with a serial number from 2016 onwards)
In this time period if a new fault occurs on the appliance a service call can be booked with no labour charge, if new parts are required to repair a fault any parts are chargeable.
What is not Covered
1.The Product is not covered if used in any commercial application.
2. Replacement of light bulbs if they are claimed to have failed later than 30 days after fitting.
3. Defects and damage arising from external, alteration, misuse, improper installation.
4. Defects and damage arising from external forces beyond the control of MRCR such as fire, flood, earthquake and other acts of God.
5. Repair service due to product useage in a manner other than what is normal and customary for home use.
6. Any calls related to any installation faults with the Gas or Electricity supply.
7. Any glass panel replaced by MRCR is not covered for cracks, scratches or smashing as for this to happen there must be external force on the glass.