What type of work can be carried out?
We are specialists in Britannia, Ilve, Rangemaster and Bertazzoni, carrying a stock of all functional parts for these cookers aiming to complete 99% of calls first time. Our engineers are Gas Safe registered, Natural gas and LPG qualified. We also specialise on induction cookers. MRCR offers a Standard Repair at a fixed price, plus parts and don’t charge for extra time if the job takes longer than expected.
Complete Service & Safety Check
Your Rangecooker is of superior quality and if well maintained will perform well, it is recommended that it is regularly serviced to help ensure it continues to give your exceptional cooking reliability and impressive culinary results.
Safety Service with certificate
Check installation confirms with current regulations
– Gas pipework/connection/gas tight, running pressures, electrical cable
– All burners are ignition tested, gas/air mix. Low flame, simmer checking.
– Electric – all elements checked free from cracks and damage – tested.
– Doors, hinges and seals checked, door alignment.
Safety Devices Checked
– FFD corrected, checked there is satisfactory ventilation in the room
Test oven Functions on all settings
– Carry out earth loop test , earth continuity resistance, earth resistance, polarity test.
– Check timer auto/ manual, door height alignment, hinge strength/roller, door seals.
Test all ovens to 200 degrees, vacuum vents, ducts and behind the cooker/hob.
Certificate with all results plus 1 year free labour call out.
- Fully insured,Gas Safe trained in natural and LPG gas.
- 12 months guarantee on all parts and labour.
- Authentic parts used in all repairs and servicing.
- Large quantity of frequently used parts carried on service vehicle.
- Fixed price repair/service plus parts.
- Covering the Midlands area stretching down the South West, and far beyond check our map.
- Friendly helpful engineers.
- we now also specialize on induction hobs as well as LPG and Natural Gas.
Reconditioning Safety Service
This includes all of the above plus Stuart our professional cleaner who is booked to clean the cooker before the service
Splitting of oven doors for thorough cleaning, degreasing and putting back together. Check, polish the burners and make your cooker look like new again.
Regular servicing is the key to avoid expensive untimely emergency repairs.
Glass and hob top Reconditioning Service
Why pay manufacturer’s excessive prices for outer glass doors panels? We clean, degrease and re glue your glass door fixings and give a 1 year warranty.
All this for £75. Plus call out charge and (parts if needed).
After some time, the glass hob top can sink slightly and instead of getting a new glass top, we can come and re-glue it and make it good as new! This is for £150 plus call out charge and parts (if any needed).
Oven Function Sticker
When we visit customers for a Service our engineers will carry out a complete run through of functioning of the cooker, many customers will always use the same functions ( similar to when you use a washing machine) then not making the most of the benefits offered by using more specific oven setting. It is not complicated when shown and can improve performance and results when cooking.
Below is the information we leave with customers , this is for a Britannia/ Ilve cooker but other ranges have similar settings.
What to do Next?
All repairs to be paid for at the time of completion, by cash, cheque or most major debit/credit cards. A few specific parts may need to paid for at time of ordering if they are for your specific model.