If you want to be part of this fast-growing company servicing premiere Italian brands Bertazzoni and Ilve cookers in the UK. This job is for you.
Bertazzoni are one of the largest manufacturers of kitchen appliances in the world selling one appliance every minute. Ilve have been selling in the UK since 1996 under the Britannia brand. Since 2013 they have expanded their market in their own name. The day-to-day duties and responsibilities will include fault diagnosis and subsequently safe repair and servicing of this premium brand. We also work on Britannia (built by Ilve and Bertazzoni) and John Lewis branded cookers.
Customer Service is the most important part of the job, giving the customer the time, they require. We have a well-established client base. We have the best trained and best paid engineers in the industry giving our premier customers a service second to none.
The Engineer will initially receive full training then work independently travelling throughout their own area. We are presently looking to recruit in several areas in the UK not just locally to Coventry (where the company is based), It is a field service role and applicants must be prepared to travel.
Areas we are looking to fill at present.
Greater London Area
Applicants from other areas may be considered as we are a growing company.
Responsibilities and Duties
· The Engineer will be provided with a Ford Transit custom limited van.
· Visiting customer’s homes daily to repair and service range cookers.
· Report to the office regularly either in person, phone, or Email. to ensure stock replenishment.
· Confidently communicate with the customer regarding the functions of their appliance and work carried out repairing any faults. Also keeping them informed of appointments.
Take payment, by card machine or cheque,
· Working with Gas, must be ‘Gas Safe’ registered
· The Engineer must have excellent customer service skills.
· Use of basic computer skills to trace parts required.
· Responsible for a comprehensive van stock that will need replenishment to ensure first call fixing.
· High standard of personal appearance and positive attitude.
· Be prepared to repair other appliances built by Bertazzoni and Ilve , training given.
Qualifications and Skills
· Good proven track record in the white goods/cooker repair industry, preferably with manufacturer training.
· General electrical skills.
· Gas Safe qualified.
· Basic computer/ IT literacy skills and use.
· Current full driving licence.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Company Van with van stock.
· Competitive monthly salary with generous profit share to give a potential salary between £30-45K annually. working for a small fast developing company.
· Training and support.
· Smart uniform provided.
· Mobile phone, test equipment and any PPE supplied.
· 30 days holiday, including Bank Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00- £45,000
Job Type: Full-time
Masks and Gloves are supplied along with cleaning equipment
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org